Immaculate Four Bedroom Fully Modernized Detached House On St Lukes Road
Avenue Estates are delighted to offer this large, 1620 square foot, ecologically inspired, four bedroom detached house which has undergone a complete transformation throughout, while preserving its natural character features. Its highlights include beautiful timber triple glazed windows, complete wall and floor insulation, and a whole-house underfloor heating system. A full technical specification is set out below. The property benefits from no onward chain.
Upon entering the property you arrive into a spacious entrance hall with storage space under the stairs and doors leading to all rooms. There is a large lounge with a character bay window, a separate dining room which looks out onto the garden, a downstairs WC, a newly fitted kitchen with a door leading out to the garden via a porch, a separate utility room with space and plumbing for a tumble dryer and washing machine, and downstairs sink and shower, and a second reception room which would make an ideal play room or study, allowing all four bedrooms upstairs to remain bedrooms.
The first floor accommodation is carpeted throughout and comprises four double bedrooms, two of which feature character bay windows, a family bathroom and a separate WC, each fitted with premium Hans Grohe and Toto fittings and fine Italian ceramic tiles.
The outside of the property features a front and rear garden and a driveway with parking for at least two cars.
In terms of the ecological renovation, its insulation levels exceed current building regulation requirements, and the full specification is as follows:
* Installation of sound proofed, timber triple glazed windows
* Complete plumbing replacement, and installation of a Viessman system boiler
* Complete electrical rewiring, including external power points
* Suspended timber floors replaced with a solid, insulated screed containing an Uponor
underfloor heating system
* Complete re-tiling of the roof with natural W1,S1, T1 SSQ "Del Prado" Spanish slate
* External silicon rendering with the German Baumit system.
* Complete Guttercrest aluminium gutter system;
* Insulated to 400 mm in the loft, using ecological wood fiber.
* 100mm internally insulated walls, in addition to 70mm eps cavity wall insulation, removing all
internal thermal bridges
* Installation of a new 32mm water pipe to the road, resulting in a flow rate of 89l per minute,
allowing for any boiler/megaflow system
* Complete plaster replacement
* Complete carpet replacement
* Joist strengthening work for loft storage room
Please note the EPC has been redone as the property has new windows and insulation - the new EPC will be updated shortly.
Contact us today to arrange A viewing.